Baku, Javad khan street | Baku, Azerbaijan AZ 1134
(+994) 702245195, firstname.lastname@example.org
Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
Ph.D. in Economics and Management
Baku, Azerbaijan, 2017-2021
Thesis title: Improving human capital development mechanisms in Azerbaijan
The Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Master of Public Administration (with Honors)
Baku, Azerbaijan, 2013-2015
Thesis title: Concept of Human Development and its assessment in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan State University of Economy
Bachelor of Economics
Baku, Azerbaijan, 2008-2012
Xalq Insurance OJSC
Lead Specialist, Sales and Marketing team
Baku, Azerbaijan, Aug 2018- current
- Coordinate all marketing strategies and campaigns by working with vendors, insurance agents, sales agents, and marketing team members;
- Review current and prospective clients accounts to identify business opportunities, preparing proposals for new opportunities, and promote sales growth;
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution;
- Support insurance sales and brand awareness goalsthrough events and othermarketing initiativesthatfoster new and engage existing members of target audience groups;
- Provide reports, presentations, and recommendations on market trends, customer trends, and competitors’ action.
Xalq Insurance OJSC
Senior Specialist, Operation and Reinsurance team
Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec 2013 - Aug 2018
- Provide strategic support to ensure delivery of reinsurance and underwriting services by coordinating the operations of the reinsurance and underwriting team;
- Coordinate and review underwriting models and alternatives comply with established guidelines and procedures;
- Reviews reinsurance contracts and documents reinsurance arrangements in accordance with the company policy;
- Support the development of the Company’s Reinsurance Strategy through the risk appetite Framework.
The Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Adjunct Lecturer on Production Management
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sep 2020- current
Azerbaijan Technical University, MBA Programs,
Adjunct Lecturer on Business continuity risks and insurance
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sep 2022- current
Other Experience & Internships
Intern, at the Presidential Administration, Azerbaijan Republic, 2015; Intern at the Institute for Scientific Research on Agriculture Economy, April 2012- June 2012; Intern at the Baku European Tobacco, April 2011- June 2011;
Adjunct Lecturer on Insurance Business Western Caspian University and Azerbaijan University, for the 2018 to 2020 period
Activities & leadership
- "Human Capital in Azerbaijan: Building Competitive Workforce Capacity for Industry 4.0. SocioEconomic Challenges, 5 (2), 58-69." (2021).
- "Assessment ofthe Current State of Stimulation ofHuman Capital Development in Industry in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Ukrainian Policymaker, 9, 111—125." (2021).
- "Improving the mechanisms of human capital development in industry." In V. International Congress of Social Sciences Research Proceedings. 2021.
- Participant in the "Vocational Education and Training for the Future: Support for the Creation of Advanced Vocational Education Centers in Azerbaijan" project, funded by the European Union and implemented jointly with the State Agency for Vocational Education of UNDP, from May 19 to July 31, 2021.
- Priorities for Improving Distance Education and Human Capital in Azerbaijan Public Administration." In Public Affairs Education and Training in the 21st Century, pp. 358-379. IGI Global, 2022.
- "In Azerbaijan: An Examination of the Relationship Between Human Capital Development and Macroeconomic Indicators." In Handbook of Research on Cyber Approaches to Public Administration and Social Policy, pp. 138-160. IGI Global, 2022.
- "The Role of Human Capital in Increasing Tourism Potential in a Post-Conflict Situation." Future Human Image 17 (2022): 101-10.
- "The effects of the pandemic on the digital workplace." In Managing the Digital Workplace in the PostPandemic, pp. 196-206. Routledge, 2022.
- Conducting research on the topic "Investigation of the impact of newly created educational institutions on the employment of students" in July 2021-July 2022 within the ARTI Research Mentorship Program
Certificates & awards
- Certificate of completion, “Active Sales Techniques” training by Michael Bang “Successful strategies and School of 5 star”, Apr 2014
- Certificate of completion, "Managing Project Risks and Changes" by Coursera University of California, Irvine, online, Apr 2020
- Certificate of completion, "Foundations of marketing analytics" by Coursera ESSEC Business School, online, Apr 2020
- Certificate of completion, "Foundations of Everyday Leadership" by Coursera University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, online, Apr 2020
- Certificate of completion, "Data Analytics in Sales and Targeted Marketing" course certificate by Data School, online, May 2020
- Certificate of completion, “Portfolio and Risk Management” by Coursera University of Geneva, online, Jun 2020
- Certificate of completion, “Introduction to Data Analytics for Business” by Coursera University of Colorado Boulder, online, Jun 2020
- Certificate of completion, “Linear Regression and Modeling” by Coursera Duke University, online,Jun 2020
- Certificate of completion, “Business Analytics for Decision Making” by Coursera University of Colorado Boulder, online, Jun 2020
- Certificate of completion, “Managing Data Analysis” by Coursera JohnsHopkins University, online, Jul 2020
- Certificate of completion, “Analysis of Business Problems” by Coursera IESE Business School, online, Jul 2020
- Certificate of completion, “The Marketing Plan” by Coursera IESE Business School, online, Aug 2020
- Certificate of completion, “Introduction to Search Engine Optimization” by Coursera University of California, Davis, online, Aug 2020
- Certificate of completion, "The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing" by Google Certified Digital Marketing Course, online, Jan 2022
Languages: Azerbaijani (native); English (upper intermediate)
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, MS Outlook, SPSS, EViews
Interests: chess, writing and research